“Really?” I was quite happy but I know ,I won't when it will come till the end of the day.
Frankly speaking, I have been dreaming of this day for years and now that it’s here .it’s bittersweet. Still I don’t believe that from tomorrow I won’t be part of Syntel. I take this opportunity to thank each one of you for offering me your awesome Support, valuable Guidance and the finest Companionship, possible during my tenure in Syntel.
Yesterday night when I thought tomorrow will be my last day in Syntel, I just went in silence. I don’t have any words to express my feeling. I just went in flashback….My first day in Syntel. It was my first step in this corporate world and I was quite nervous at that time but you know time has just passed away...!!! .Still I don’t remember the day when I forgot my all nervousness and become an important member of this Syntel Family. I don’t know how it happened but each day I found myself getting more and more attached to my work and Syntel. There was a growing feeling of “My Company”. I still remember my doctor friend asking me “What does Syntel do” to you guys that you feel so strongly about It.? Working at Syntel was very enriching and rewarding experience.
My school teacher used to tell me that “God is more truly imagined than expressed, and He exists more truly than He is imagined.” Today after lots of year I come to know the true meaning of this sentence, I realized the huge gap between Emotions and Words. You know, you can’t expressed every feelings with words...they are too small to express. Sometimes I feel words are just like water bubbles, they do not have meaning...the emotion inside them makes them beautiful.... They are not as strong as the silent actions...You know I know how desperately I am going to miss Syntel but I can’t express it.
Life@Syntel... Hmmmm…I am sorry it’s printing mistake. It’s Celebration@Syntel and you know why? Because Life when stretched becomes celebration...It was never boring routine work for me. I celebrated each and every moment with Syntel. Syntel made me wait, Syntel made me to go mad with anger sometimes, Syntel made me feel happiest, Syntel made me feel inspired, Syntel made me feel agitated, Syntel made me feel frustrated, Syntel made me to lose my temper .
Why can’t we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn’t works. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need .I need more hellos. Goodbye isn’t painful unless you’re never going to say hello again and I am pretty much sure that in this small world somewhere, sometime, someplace you are going to say me hello again. Certainly how lucky I am to have someone who are so hard to say goodbye to.
Today I just want to ask God that why are the words like goodbye, I am sorry and I love you, so easily pronounced but so hard to say.
Finally friends this is small world and if we destined to meet, let our destiny decide on that…Till then, GOOD BYE…
Sandip Samag
No comments:
Post a Comment